Register online https://us1.quickscreen.health/fort-worth-vaccination#/screening or use a smartphone to scan the QR code. The clinic dates for the week of July 19 are below:
Tuesday, July 20
- Handley Meadowbrook Community Center, 6201 Beaty St., 9-11 a.m.
- R.D. Evans Community Center, 3242 Lackland Road, 2-4 p.m.
Wednesday, July 21
- Trinity Baptist Church, 620 Churchill Road, 9-11 a.m.
- Iglesia Templo de Jerusalen, 2421 N.W. 18th St., 2-4 p.m.
Thursday, July 22
- La Gran Plaza (next to Dollar Tree), 4200 South Freeway, 9-11 a.m.
- Beth Eden Baptist Church, 3208 Wilbarger St., 2-4 p.m.
Friday, July 23
- Southwest Community Center, 6300 Welch Ave., 9-11 a.m.
- Heritage Church of Christ, 4201 Heritage Trace Parkway, 2-4 p.m.
Bob Bolen Public Safety Complex, 505 W. Felix St., is also available 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday.
A pop-up clinic is available at First Street Methodist Mission, 801 W. First St., from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, July 21.
Register online for the pop-up sites. https://us1.quickscreen.health/fort-worth-vaccination#/screening
To learn more, call 817-392-8478 or email the hotline. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Host a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Criteria for hosting a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic