The City of Fort Worth continues to host community vaccine clinics at convenient locations across the city. Most sites are available for adults 18 years and older only. Parents of youth ages 12-17 should call 817-392-8478 to learn about additional options.
Register online https://us1.quickscreen.health/fort-worth-vaccination#/screening or use a smartphone to scan the QR code. The clinic dates for the week of Aug. 2 are below:
Monday, Aug. 2
- Bob Bolen Public Safety Complex, 505 W. Felix St., 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 3
- Handley Meadowbrook Community Center, 6201 Beaty St., 9-11 a.m.
- R.D. Evans Community Center, 3242 Lackland Road, 2-4 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 4
- Trinity Baptist Church, 620 Churchill Road, 9-11 a.m.
- Iglesia Templo de Jerusalen, 2421 N.W. 18th St., 2-4 p.m.
Thursday, Aug 5
- La Gran Plaza (next to Dollar Tree), 4200 South Freeway, 9-11 a.m.
- Beth Eden Baptist Church, 3208 Wilbarger St., 2-4 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 6
- Bob Bolen Public Safety Complex, 505 W. Felix St., 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday
- Southwest Community Center, 6300 Welch Ave., 9-11 a.m.
- Heritage Church of Christ, 4201 Heritage Trace Parkway, 2-4 p.m.
A pop-up clinic is available at First Street Methodist Mission, 801 W. First St., from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, July 28. MedStar Mobile Healthcare is hosting a pop-up clinic 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, Aug. 6 at 2900 Altamere Drive. Register for the MedStar clinic. https://usa.quickscreen.health/medstar-vaccination#/screening
To learn more, call 817-392-8478 or email the hotline. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Criteria for hosting a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic