The City of Fort Worth is hosting a number of community vaccine clinics. These sites are currently available for adults 18 years and older only. Register online or use a smartphone to scan the QR code below.
Note: City-operated clinics will be closed on Monday, May 31 for the Memorial Day holiday.
Tuesday, June 1
- Handley Meadowbrook Community Center, 6201 Beaty St., 9-11 a.m.
- R.D. Evans Community Center, 3242 Lackland Road, 2-4 p.m.
Wednesday, June 2
- Trinity Baptist Church, 620 Churchill Road, 9-11 a.m.
- Iglesia Templo de Jerusalen, 2421 N.W. 18th St., 2-4 p.m.
Thursday, June 3
- La Gran Plaza (next to Dollar Tree), 4200 South Freeway, 9-11 a.m.
- Beth Eden Baptist Church, 3208 Wilbarger St., 2-4 p.m.
Friday, June 4
- Southwest Community Center, 6300 Welch Ave., 9-11 a.m.
- Heritage Church of Christ, 4201 Heritage Trace Parkway, 2-4 p.m.
Bob Bolen Public Safety Complex, 505 W. Felix St is also available 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
View other pop-up clinics on the registration site.
Host a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Criteria for hosting a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic