A temporary food establishment permit allows food service operations under reduced requirements for not more than 14 consecutive days in conjunction with a single event, promotion or celebration.
A temporary permit is required for:
- Vending food, beverages or samples of food/drink products (commercial pre-packaged, shelf-stable food products do not need a temporary permit)
- All outside or off-site food service not permitted for year-round or seasonal operation.
Temporary Event Permit Fees
- Temporary Event (the first day): $50 per booth
- Each additional day (max. 13 days): $15 per booth
- Administrative Fees (if received three days or less before event): $20 per request
- Special Event Permit (closed to general public - invitation only): $200
Get your temporary permit for food establishments