There are 4,299 civilian employees as of Jan. 1, 2020.
- The average civilian is 46 years old, with 9 years of service.
- Women (excluding civil service police and fire employees) make up 41.6 percent of professionals in city government.
- Average base pay for civilian employees is $55,798.
- Average actual pay for civilian employees — including longevity, overtime, etc. — $56,016.
- Calendar Year 2019 turnover for civilians (including retirements) was 17.9 percent.
- Calendar Year 2019 turnover for civilians (without retirements) was 15.5 percent.
- 42.7 percent of civilian employees live outside of Fort Worth.