Resources For Living is an employer-sponsored, employee-assistance program available at no cost to you and all members of your household. That includes dependent children up to age 26, whether or not they live at home. Services are confidential and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Counseling and Relationship Support
Call the dedicated staff 24 hours a day to get information and be referred to a licensed behavioral health professionals for emotional support.
- Counseling sessions are available face-to-face, by phone or via televideo.
- Support, consultation and resources are available for a range of issues such as: helping you balance work and home life, family/relationship issues, depression, anxiety, conflict management, alcohol/substance abuse, stress management and more.
If you have a webcam and Internet access, you may want to ask about online/televideo counseling in which you may meet with a counselor from the comfort of your own home via televideo — or even on the phone. Like face-to-face sessions, you and your counselor can see each other and work on your goals. It’s the next best thing to being in the same room but minus the drive time. Of course, you can still see a counselor in person. Your problems are unique and counseling should match that. Your provider can help you determine which option is a good fit for you.
With televideo, you can:
- Build rapport together with your counselor
- Fit sessions into busy days
- Cut out travel time and expense
- Skip the waiting room
Our customized website offers a full range of tools and resources on behavioral health and work-life balance topics. Most sections of the website are available in Spanish. Website links include those for:
- Articles and self-assessments
- Access to work-life service providers
- Stress Resource Center
- Live webinars and on-demand library
- Mobile app
- myStrength – a “health club” for your mind
Work-Life Balance Services
Gain access to consultation, information and assistance with locating resources, such as those for:
- Care for older adults
- Caregiver support
- Special needs
How to get Started with the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
To Access Services from Resources for Living you can call 1-866-611-2826 or visit the website www.resourcesforliving.com
- Username: fort worth