ZBonz Dog Park
ZBonz is a ten acre, fully-irrigated park built on the former Z. Boaz Golf Course. ZBonz has separate sections for large and small dogs, sized at seven acres and three acres respectively. It's also equipped with two shelters, various agility items, pet fountains and two aerated ponds — perfect for pups of all sizes and dispositions.
ZBonz is closed every Monday for scheduled maintenance. It can also close after a rainfall if the ground is deemed too saturated.
Dog Park Rules
- Dogs must be licensed and have current rabies vaccination on their tags.
- Dogs owned by Fort Worth residents must have city licensed tags issued by Animal Services. Dogs exhibiting aggressive behavior must be removed immediately.
- Dogs must be on a secured leash while entering and exiting the park.
- Dogs must be kept on secured leash until inside the double-gate entry.
- Do not hang a leash on a fence, owners must have a visible leash at all times.
- Owners are to stay within the park and within view of their dogs.
- The small dog area is for dogs under 40 pounds only. Small dogs may enter the large dog area, but it is not recommended.
- Puppies under four months of age are not permitted at the park.
- Dogs shall be under the voice control of their owners at all times.
- Children must be under strict supervision and an adult must accompany those under the age of 12.
- Park users and dog owners assume all risk related to dog park use.
- Owners shall repair any damage done by their dog (i.e. holes dug by their dog).
- Owner waives liability to the city for any injury or damage caused to or by pets while in the park.
- Owners are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their dogs. Food and drink are not permitted in the dog park.
- Playing recreational sports is prohibited inside the dog park.
- Dog park operational hours are (5 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.) unless otherwise posted.
- Dogs in season are not allowed.
- Under the Americans With Disabilities Act, service animals must be harnessed, leashed or tethered at all times, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work, or unless the individual’s disability prevents the use of these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal or other effective controls. Service animals are permitted to enter either side of the dog park.
6950 W. Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth 76116 View Map