Fort Worth has selected TVS and Bennett Partners as the design team for the convention center expansion. See release below.
Since 1968, the Fort Worth Convention Center & Arena has hosted thousands of major national and international events that include sports, concerts, conventions and trade shows.
Owned and operated by the City of Fort Worth, the Convention Center was significantly expanded in 2003. It is the premier event space in downtown Fort Worth and one of the best in the Southwest. Western heritage and hospitality meets modern culture and sophistication in this fast-growing metropolitan city that boasts one of the most walkable downtowns in the U.S., a renowned cultural arts district and a historic Stockyards district.
It’s the Texas meeting you want.
• 25 minutes from DFW International Airport
• Located in the heart of downtown
• Free transportation throughout downtown on Molly the Trolley
• Surrounded by first-class hotels, restaurants, shops, galleries and performance venues
• 253,226 sq. ft. of total exhibit space
• 58,849 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, ranging from 535 - 6,670 sq. ft.
• 28,160 square-foot ballroom
• 38 breakout rooms
• Multi-functional arena with 13,000 seat capacity
• 55,000 square-foot Events Plaza that connects to the Fort Worth Water Gardens
View Floor Plan
See our Floorplan & Capacities brochure
Meet the Public Events Team
Calendar of Events
Download the FW Park app for parking information and reservations or click here to see parking options for upcoming events.
September 14, 2022 Media Release: Fort Worth Selects Architecture Design Team for Convention Center Expansion(PDF, 198KB)
January 12, 2022 Media Release: ARPA Relief Funds Kickstart Fort Worth Convention Center Expansion (PDF, 87KB)
Right click to download images below.
Star Hat 12th street entrance
Bennett Partners Logo Full color
1201 Houston St, Fort Worth, Fort Worth 76102 View Map
1201 Houston St, Fort Worth ,
Fort Worth 76102
Free transportation throughout downtown on Molly the Trolley and free circular to the Cultural District on The Dash.