How do I make a one-time payment?
To make a one-time payment you do not need login information; you just need your account number.
- On the login screen, click the Pay Now button.
- You’ll be taken to a screen where you will enter your full account number with a dash and click Continue. There is a sample bill shown on the screen where your account number can be found.
- You will now be able to enter your payment information.
- Entering your email address is optional but if you do you will receive a receipt via email.
- Review your information and click Confirm Payment to complete the transaction.
How do I add my credit card information?
To add credit card information:
- Click My Wallet from the menu on the left side of the main profile page.
- Click Add Payment Method.
- Choose Credit from the tabs across the top.
- Enter the card number, CVV, expiration date, and cardholder name.
- Click Add to Save.
How do I remove my payment method?
To remove a payment method first log in to your profile:
- On the left hand side click My Wallet
- Find which payment method you would like to delete and click Edit
- Click emove Payment Method in the bottom right corner.
- Click the blue Confirmbutton.
- our payment option has now been deleted.
Can I display billing history for a particular period?
You are able to view the last 24 months of your payment transactions. On the left hand side of your homepage, there is the tab, Bill History. Click on the tab to view your payment history.
Can I make an online payment from my checking account?
Yes. You may set up your checking account as a payment option by clicking on My Wallet on the left hand toolbar and clicking Add Payment Method. You will need your account and routing numbers.
What format is used to display bills?
Bills are displayed in the PDF format.
How do I view a bill?
You may view current and past bills by clicking on Bill History on the left hand toolbar. A maximum of 24 months of bills are available to view. Locate the month that you want, and click the View button to the right.
Will I receive a paper bill if I am a registered to make online payments?
You will receive a paper bill unless you choose to go Paperless.
To choose Paperless, go to the Account Information page for your Water Account.
- Click Edit next to Account Details.
- Look for the green leaf labeled “ebill.” Toggle the button to Yes, to choose the Paperless option.
How can I find a payment I have made?
Choose the ayment History–All Tab. If you have more than one account, select the account which you need the information for and click Continue (Note: you can only select one account at a time).
All bill payments for the selected account will be displayed.
How can I pay a bill using a new checking account or new credit card?
To pay your bill from a previously unused checking account or credit card:
- Choose the Pay My Bill tab.
- If you have more than one account, select the account(s) for which you wish to submit a payment or payments.
- Click Continue.
- Add the payment amount under Payment Amount.
- Scroll down to the Add a Payment Method and click Add New.
- Complete the credit/debit card or e-check information and click Add. This financial information will be in My Wallet.
Where can I see my payment history?
To see payments which have been applied to bills:
- Click on the Payment History–All Tab. If you have more than one account, select the account for which you need information for (Note: you can only select one account at a time).
- Click Continue.
- All bill payments statuses are displayed on the left-hand side of your screen.
Is it possible for me to pay a specific amount rather than the entire bill?
Yes. Select the account you wish to make a specific payment for on the Pay My Bill tab & click Continue.
On the refreshed screen view, you can see the Amount Due. In the input field directly under Payment Amount, you can specify how much you would like to pay.
Can I cancel a payment online?
You cannot cancel a payment online. To cancel payments that have been submitted you must contact your financial institution.
How do I authorize an autopay from either my checking account or a credit card account?
To establish AutoPay for your water account:
- Select the AutoPay tab.
- Click Add Schedule.
- Select the account(s) you wish to set to a schedule and click Continue.
- Customer selects the account(s) and click on continue.
- A page will display where you can fill in credit card or bank account information or select from one of your saved accounts. Once completed, select Ad and then Continue.
Is it possible for me to cancel an AutoPay authorization?
Yes, on the AutoPay tab, you can schedule an end date for the autopays under How to Set Up Autopay.
- Click the AutoPay tab
- Select the account and click Edit
- Click on Remove Schedule
- Confirmyour selection
- You will receive an email confirming your cancelation of AutoPay