CVS Health adds more COVID-19 drive-thru test sites
Published on June 01, 2020
Please navigate to the CVS website for updated information and possible changes made to their locations and services. Information may have changed since this article was originally published.
CVS Health added 42 new COVID-19 test sites at select drive-thru locations across Texas, including seven in Tarrant County. These sites use self-swab tests and are available to people who meet Centers for Disease Control and Prevention criteria, in addition to age guidelines.
New testing sites in Tarrant County:
- 6431 McCart Ave., Fort Worth.
- 5401 Alta Mere Drive, Fort Worth.
- 2706 Jacksboro Hwy., Fort Worth.
- 4333 Western Center Blvd., Fort Worth.
- 700 W. Seminary Drive, Fort Worth.
- 9620 White Settlement Road, Fort Worth.
- 815 E. Abrams St., Arlington.
Those sites join these that began operating in May:
- CVS Pharmacy, 825 S. Crowley Road, Crowley.
- CVS Pharmacy, 3614 Camp Bowie, Blvd. Fort Worth.
- CVS Pharmacy, 4203 S. Carrier Parkway, Grand Prairie.
- CVS Pharmacy, 3701 Ira E. Woods Ave., Grapevine.
- CVS Pharmacy, 801 N. Tarrant Parkway, Keller.
- CVS Pharmacy, 2200 Matlock Road, Mansfield.
- CVS Pharmacy, 1301 N. Saginaw, Saginaw.
Patients must register in advance to schedule an appointment.
Patients must stay in their cars and will be directed to the pharmacy drive-thru window, where they will be provided with a test kit and instructions. Tests will be sent to an independent third-party lab for processing.
View details on the CVS website.