Check out these improvements to Fort Worth's new website
Published on October 15, 2020
When the City of Fort Worth launches its revamped website on Oct. 19, residents, business owners and other community members will notice many improvements.
Besides an updated look and feel, the website has multiple new features that create a more intuitive experience for users:
- A top navigation bar is more robust and offers new selections.
- Users can arrive at their selected pages in multiple ways. So depending on how you prefer to browse, there is a quick method to find the information you need.
- A more extensive search feature puts the most-requested information at users’ fingertips. New search terms will be regularly added to reflect the phrases that are most requested.
- Enhanced language features. Choose from more than 50 languages, including Spanish and Vietnamese, for quick translation.
- The most-requested services are presented front and center on the homepage, based on Google analytics measuring the top 12 reasons people visit the site. These featured services will be re-evaluated once a quarter to make sure they remain the most-accessed parts of the website.
The Communications and Public Engagement Department will conduct periodic customer surveys to gauge residents’ satisfaction and to receive recommendations.