COVID-19 mobile testing sites reopen citywide
Published on August 16, 2021
With a concerning uptick in cases tied to the Delta variant in recent weeks, the City of Fort Worth is making sure that access to COVID-19 testing remains widely available. New testing sites will be open at eight convenient locations.
The testing sites are hosted by the City of Fort Worth and are open to everyone. The city is partnering with Vault Health. Saliva tests will be administered at no cost, with or without insurance, and appointments are not needed. Stay in your vehicle and call or text a number that will be provided when you arrive. Test results will be available typically within one day.
Here are the locations, days and times:
- FWISD Scarborough-Handley Fieldhouse, 6201 Craig St., 8-11 a.m.
- Como Community Center, 4660 Horne St., 2-5 p.m.
- City of Fort Worth Northside Service Center, 309 Hillshire Drive, 8-11 a.m.
- TEXRail North Side Station, 3001 Decatur Ave., 2-5 p.m.
- La Gran Plaza, 4200 South Freeway, 8-11 a.m.
- Beth Eden Baptist Church, 3208 Wilbarger St., 2-5 p.m.
- Christ Church Assembly of God, 5301 Altamesa Blvd., 8-11 a.m.
- Heritage Church of Christ, 4201 Heritage Trace Parkway 2-5 p.m.
In addition, COVID-19 testing is easily found at many pharmacies, hospitals, doctor’s offices and private contractor sites; these locations may request health insurance.
The city anticipates maintaining this mobile testing team for the next few weeks. Special thanks to community partners for hosting these testing sites.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.