East Fort Worth, Wedgwood, Stonegate and Overton Park Water and Sewer
- Project typeWater and Wastewater Improvements
- Project value$2,832,490,00
Sanitary sewer mains and water mains will be replaced in streets, alleys and easements in an area that is south of State Hwy. 121, north of Sycamore School Road, east of Granbury Road and west of Green Oaks Boulevard.
The impacted area includes:
Council District 3
- Autumn Drive from the south cul-de-sac to Autumn Court (water/sewer);
- Easement east of Autumn Drive from 700 feet north of the Ranch View Road/Autumn Drive intersection to 170 feet westerly then 50 feet northerly (sewer);
- Easement east of Autumn Drive from 1,000 feet north and 180 feet north of the Ranch View Road /Autumn Drive intersection to 250 feet north (sewer).
Council District 5
- Tierney Road from Old Handley Road to North Hampshire (water/sewer);
- Alley west of Vaughn Boulevard from 120 feet west of the Bideker Avenue/Vaughn Boulevard intersection to 49 feet north (sewer);
- Easement between Crenshaw Avenue and Fitzhugh Avenue from South Collard Street to Bishop Street (sewer);
- Easement between Tierney Road and Parker Street from South Hampshire Boulevard to Old Handley Street (sewer);
- South Hampshire Boulevard from 150 feet east of the South Hampshire/Tierney Road intersection to 65 feet east (sewer);
- Easement north of Old Handley Road from 150 feet northeast of the Tierney Road/Old Handley Road intersection to 140 feet northeasterly (sewer);
- Easement north of Stonegate Drive from 100 feet north of the Stoneview Circle/Stonegate Drive North intersection to 1,050 easterly then 250 feet southeasterly (sewer).
Council District 6
This project impacts the Neighborhoods of East Fort Worth, Wedgwood West, Wedgwood Square, Historic Randol's Mill Valley Alliance, Tanglewood and Overton Park neighborhood associations.