Winter Storm Recovery
Current as of March 5, 2021 at 12:15 p.m. Continue to check back for updates.
Disaster Declaration 02-18-2021(PDF, 923KB)
FEMA Recovery Information
- Accounts and Uploads - DisasterAssistance.gov(PDF, 3MB)
- Appealing a FEMA Determination(PDF, 91KB)
- Best Way to Send Documents to FEMA(PDF, 500KB)
- Best Way To Send Documents to FEMA - Spanish(PDF, 502KB)
- FEMA Mitigation Outreach(PDF, 105KB)
- FEMA Providing Proof of Occupancy(PDF, 87KB)
- Help After a Disaster(PDF, 540KB)
- Help After a Disaster - Spanish(PDF, 415KB)
- Help for Texans with Access and Functional Needs(PDF, 71KB)
- Must I be a U.S. Citizen(PDF, 88KB)
- Other sources if FEMA Cannot Help(PDF, 98KB)
- Start Your Recovery Process(PDF, 252KB)
- Start Your Recovery Process - Spanish(PDF, 465KB)
- Storm Damage - FEMA(PDF, 96KB)
- Small Business Association Flyer(PDF, 98KB)
- Small Business Association Flyer - Spanish(PDF, 101KB)
- What to Expect After Applying for FEMA(PDF, 214KB)
City Service Updates
Winter Storm Uri Disaster Assistance Program
Neighborhood Services Department
Home repair assistance
- Neighborhood Services-Priority Repair Program: Apply for assistance with water, gas lines or water heaters damaged in the storm. https://www.fortworthtexas.gov/departments/neighborhoods/services/priorityrepair
- Water Department’s SmartRepair helps low-income homeowners fix minor water leaks. Call 817-392-2417.
Applicants must be pre-qualified through the Community Action Partners (CAP) income verification process to be eligible for SmartRepair.
All library locations are currently operating Tuesday-Saturday. To find walk-in or curbside service locations, visit FortWorthLibrary.org/branches.
Transportation & Public Works
Report potholes or unsafe road conditions by calling 817-392-1234 or use the MyFW App.
Call the water utility call center at 817-392-4477 during its normal hours, 7 a.m. to 7 pm. Monday through Friday, to address customer account questions. Online and phone payment options are available 24/7. To report a water main break, call 817-392-4477.