Swim lessons for school-aged children will be offered throughout the summer at Marine Park Pool for Summer 2023.
Lessons will be offered by Sigma Swimming, a nationally-ranked swim school that has been serving Fort Worth families for over 10 years and recently inducted into the Texas Swimming and Diving Hall of Fame. It is also the only nationally-ranked swim program in Fort Worth. Scholarships are available for qualifying families.
Swim lesson options in 2023 with Sigma Swim Fort Worth!
Option 1: Learn-to-Swim and Stroke School
- June start (Pre-Register HERE, remember to use our Placement Tool First!)
- 2 days/week
- 30 min/day
- 2 swimmers per instructor (15 min private lessons for children age 3)
Option 2: Drowning Prevention
- June start (Pre-Register HERE)
- 1 week course (4 days in a row)
- 30 min/day
- 4 swimmers per instructor (15 min private lessons for children age 3)
- $0 - FREE - Required to join Water Safety Club with Cook Children's/Safe Kids North Texas
- After week of Drowning Prevention, can continue in Option 1: Learn-to-Swim and Stroke School
Need-based scholarships available. Every child swims with Sigma Swim Fort Worth!
Reserve your child's space for swimming lessons
Drowning Prevention Programs
Drowning prevention programs for ages 4 and up are an excellent way to get started in the water and a perfect lead up to swim lessons.
Programs are provided by the Fort Worth Drowning Prevention Coalition, a city partner, throughout the summer including two sessions hosted by the city (one session at Marine Park Aquatic Center and one session at Forest Park Pool). For dates, locations, registration info and more about preventing drowning, visit the Coalition's website.