The General Services Division has five sections including Financial & Administrative Services, Utility Administration, IT Services, Contract Compliance Management, and Fuel Services. The function of each section includes:
- The Administrative Services Section oversees fiscal and administrative responsibilities, including administration, budget, human resources, payroll, revenue, asset management and purchasing. In addition, the Fleet Administration monitors fleet assets and provides, reporting, billing, registrations, and tolls. Also, responsible for budget creation and forecasting
- The Utility Administration Section manages the City's conservation initiatives, negotiates and oversees the City’s franchise agreements with utility companies that utilize City rights-of-way and addresses issues with non-franchised utilities that utilize the City’s rights-of-way. For more information visit: Utility Section Website
- The IT Services Section manages all IT related projects such as FASTER WEB, VueWorks, SharePoint, City Map Viewer, etc.
- The Contract Compliance Section administers janitorial and other related services contracts (Lawn Service, Pest Control, Solid Waste/Recycling, Restroom Deodorization, etc.) for General Fund facilities as well as the Fleet Services division contractual services.
- Fuel Services Section provides fueling and lubricants to support vehicle functions and needs across the City of Fort Worth organization. Fuel Services Oversees 62 total fuel related sites anchored by 6 larger multi-fuel sites. Full propane alternative infrastructure and fueling.