Macy is the President of Tailwind Philanthropic Advisors, the foundation management division of Tailwind Advisors. She is a graduate of Texas Christian University with a Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Liberal Arts (MLA), and Bachelor of Science degrees. As an active member of the North Texas community, she is on the Board of Visitors for TCU’s Addran College of Liberal Arts, Vice President of The Cowtown Marathon, the Healing Shepherd Clinic, Fort Worth Sports Commission, and a member of the executive committee for the North Texas Salvation Army. She is a Past-President of the Fort Worth Delta Gamma Alumni Association. She has served in numerous leadership roles for local and state-wide charities. She was appointed in 2013 by Governor Perry to the Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners. In 2010, Macy was a Fort Worth Business Press 40 Under 40 honoree. She and her husband, James, have two teenage sons.
District 7 Map
Enter the street address and click the select button or Use my location on your cell phone to locate your address in District 7.
Please wait while we load your map...
- Macy Hill: 5/16/2023 to present
- Leonard Firestone: 6/15/2021 to 5/16/2023
- Dennis Shingleton: 7/12/2011 to 6/15/2021
- Carter Burdette: 5/7/2005 to 7/12/2011
- John Stevenson: 5/3/2003 to 5/7/2005
- Jeff Wentworth: 5/3/1997 to 5/3/2003
- Bill Meadows: 5/5/1990 to 5/3/1997
- Steve Murrin: 7/12/1986 to 1/16/1990
- Richard C. Newkirk: 5/5/1975 to 3/15/1986
(First single member district election occurred on April 19, 1977)
- Pat Reece: 4/7/1971 to 5/5/1975
- Fred C. Rehfeldt: 4/9/1969 to 4/7/1971
- Frank G. Dunham Jr.: 4/24/1967 to 4/9/1969
- Jim Eagle: 4/6/1965 to 4/24/1967
- R. E. Harding, Jr.: 4/16/1963 to 4/6/1965
- Mrs. M. M. McKnight: 8/8/1956 to 4/2/1963
- M. M. McKnight: 4/5/1949 to 8/2/1956
- Orville E. Tunstill: 4/13/1938 to 4/5/1949
- Dr. D. M. Rumph: 4/7/1937 to 12/12/1938 (Elected)
- William Monnig: 4/7/1925 to 4/7/1937