Environmental Use Agreements

Fort Worth property owners or their consultants may require access to city right-of-ways or other city property to conduct subsurface environmental sampling or install monitoring wells to assess possible contamination stemming from their properties. These activities require a right-of-way use agreement between the property owner and the City. The procedure for obtaining the agreement is spelled out in Part II, Chapter 12.5 of the city's Environmental Protection and Compliance Code.