Accolade is the city’s new health and benefits support service. In other words, they are your personal health care assistant that you can call on anytime you need them.
Employees should feel free to contact Accolade any time they want help with things like understanding healthcare billing or finding quality providers in-network.
Your Accolade Health Assistant is available for all your benefit-related questions!
Employees can reach out to their Accolade Health Assistant at 1.833.909.2353 for assistance with questions such as:
- I got married—how will my coverage change?
- I had a baby—what do I need to do?
- I lost my ID card—how can I get a replacement?
- What is my annual deductible?
- What services are covered under my benefits plan?
- How do I log in to my benefits portal?
Accolade is a complimentary service provided free of charge to employees and retirees on the city’s Health Center Plan or Consumer Choice Plan.