Treatment involves three phases:
1. Foundations (skill building) – 10 sessions.
2. NS4Y (skill reinforcement) – 10 sessions.
3. NS4LIFE (skill maintenance) – Ongoing and yearlong.
Delivery is online with groups of participants meeting weekly to learn and discuss additional strategies for weight control. Each session lasts 30 minutes and features topical discussions on nutritional information or behavioral or physical activities. Participants may also work one-on-one with health coaches as needed on an unlimited basis.
Information utilized in the clinical/behavioral program includes:
1. Focus on intensive behavior modification, education on behavioral strategies, and cognitive and emotional re-education.
2. Intensive physical-activity education.
3. Interactive videos and tools and Welcome Kit.
4. Click to chat with coach.
5. App available for smartphone and tablet.
6. Device integration with FitBit, Jawbone and Apple.
7. Weight-maintenance phase (12+ months) after weight-loss phase.
2022 Wondr Health schedule