Bluebonnet Circle Sewer Improvement Project
- Project typeWater and Wastewater Improvements
Fort Worth Water is abandoning an existing 8-inch sewer main located just east of Bluebonnet Circle - between Park Ridge Boulevard and West Biddison Street. An 8-inch sewer main will be installed inside Bluebonnet Circle from South University Drive east to West Biddison Street.
This project is in an area bound by the alley behind Circle C Cleaners and Mellow Mushroom to the north, Mission Street to the east, Bluebonnet Circle to the south and Rogers Avenue to the west.
The project area includes:
- Bluebonnet Circle from South University Drive to West Biddison Street (east side of Bluebonnet Circle, in the park area);
- South University Drive from the alley behind Circle Cleaners and Mellow Mushroom on the north end of Bluebonnet Circle to Bluebonnet Circle;
- West Biddison Street (east side of Bluebonnet Circle) from Bluebonnet Circle to Mission Street;
- Between Park Ridge Boulevard and West Biddison Street, from West Biddison Street northeasterly.
This project is in City Council District 9 and impacts the Bluebonnet Hills neighborhood association.
UPDATE: Construction on Bluebonnet Circle will start November 11, 2021.
Bluebonnet Circle at South University Drive, Fort Worth, Fort Worth 76109 View Map