The court is currently prohibited from conducting jury trials prior to December 1, 2020. This page will be updated when a final decision is made concerning jury trials.
Pleading “not guilty” to a citation states that you wish to contest your case against the state before a judge or jury. “Not guilty” pleas may be entered through the courts’ online system, or by:
- Marking “not guilty” on the back of your citation
- Choosing trial by judge or trial by jury
- Signing and dating the citation
- Filling in your correct address
- Bring the citation to a Municipal Court location, or mail it to:
Fort Worth Municipal Court
1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102