Pleading “not guilty” to a citation states that you wish to contest your case against the state before a judge or jury. “Not guilty” pleas may be entered through the courts’ online system, or by:

  1. Marking “not guilty” on the back of your citation
  2. Choosing trial by judge or trial by jury
  3. Signing and dating the citation
  4. Filling in your correct address
  5. Bring the citation to a Municipal Court location, or mail it to:

Fort Worth Municipal Court
1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102