For juveniles (anyone under 17 years old), the following rules apply:
- All juvenile cases are automatically set for court and notices will be sent to the juvenile and parent
- Every juvenile must appear before a judge with a parent or legal guardian to enter a plea
- Fines on juvenile cases may not be paid prior to appearing before a judge
- Minors & juveniles who are 17 years and younger with alcohol-related citations will automatically be set for court and notice will be sent to the juvenile and parent
- Teenagers age 10-17 with Class C citations must appear before a judge to request approval to participate in Teen Court to dismiss the citation
Juvenile Arraignment Dockets are held at the A.D. Marshall Public Safety & Courts Building, 1000 Throckmorton Street 76102.
Dress Code is strictly enforced for all persons appearing at the Court.