Vision Benefits Summary(PDF, 156KB)
For 2021 the City of Fort Worth is pleased to offer a comprehensive vision plan to employees, Non-Medicare (under age 65) retirees and Medicare (over age 65) retirees. The plan is administered through EyeMed.
Please see some of the plan highlights listed below.
- Exam $10 copay
- Frames $130 frame allowance + 20% discount over $130 every 24 months
- Lenses – $20 copay for single, bifocal, trifocal and lenticular
- Various copays for progressive tiers
- Various copays for reflective coating
- Every 12 months
- Contacts $125 allowance + 15% discount over $125
- Rates range from $3.00 per check for individual to $8.82 per check for family