Share your ideas for Police Monitor community events
Published on March 11, 2022
Updated March 15
Fort Worth’s Office of the Police Oversight Monitor is planning a series of engagement opportunities, and residents’ help is needed.
These community engagement sessions and topics are tentatively scheduled:
- April. Community Conversations, held virtually. Multiple events are planned.
- July. Community Police Conversations, in person. Multiple events are planned.
- August. Faith-Based Community Conversations, in person. Multiple events are planned.
- October. Community Conversations, held in person. Multiple events are planned.
The Office of the Police Oversight Monitor hopes to receive feedback about the month that each outreach event should be offered and suggestions with:
- Narrowing down session topics.
- Facilitating small-group discussions.
- Finding host locations.
- Inviting neighbors to join the sessions.
Let us know if you’re interested in partnering to help plan future outreach events.
The OPOM wants your suggestions about the type of community engagements you'd like our office to host this year. Share your thoughts using this form.
To learn more, contact the Office of the Police Oversight Monitor by email at 817-392-6535.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.