Hours for curbside and limited walk-in service are 10:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Tuesday - Friday, and noon - 5 p.m. Saturday.
- Customers are encouraged to continue to use curbside service to pick up and return physical items, and also to take advantage of the digital library.
- Items for curbside pickup must be reserved online in advance.
- Once notified via email that your items are ready, park in reserved spaces and follow instructions on signs.
Limited Walk-in Service
- Visitors are required to wear facial coverings while inside City buildings, including libraries.
- If there are residents waiting for entry, guests may be limited to one hour (60 minutes) per day
(including computer use and materials checkout).
- Occupancy may be limited to accommodate social distancing. Interiors have been reconfigured and modified to encourage 6-foot physical distancing and provide additional protection.
Programming will continue to be delivered online only during this time. Check the calendar for upcoming virtual programs.