Historic Rosedale, Stop 6 and Echo Heights Water and Sewer Improvement
- Project typeWater and Wastewater Improvements
- Project value$518,133.00
Existing water and sanitary sewer mains will be replaced in streets, alleys and easements in an area west and north of Lake Arlington that is bound by Beaty Street to the north, Muse Street to the east, E. Kellis Street to the south and Eastover Avenue to the west.
The affected streets include:
- Beaty Street from Handley Drive to Muse Street (water)
- Bong Drive from Stalcup Road to Carverly Drive (water)
- Cox Street from Dillard Street to Stalcup Road (water and sewer)
- Crenshaw Avenue from Pate Drive to S. Edgewood Terrace (water and sewer)
- E. Kellis Street from Eastover Avenue to Parker-Henderson Road (water and sewer).
This project is in Council District 5.
Notable landmarks include Rose Hill Memorial Park and Cemetery, Handley Park, Martin Luther King Park, Maudrie M. Walton Elementary School, Dunbar High School, Bunche Park, Dunbar Middle School, Tarrant County College Opportunity Center Campus, Sunrise McMillan Elementary School, Eastover Park, and Prairie Dog Park and Fairfax Park.
Construction may impact the Neighborhoods of East Fort Worth, Historic Rosedale Park, Stop Six Sunrise, Parkside, Stop 6 Poly and Echo Heights neighborhood associations.