There are 4,098 civilian employees as of Jan. 1, 2021.
- The average civilian is 47 years old, with 9 years of service.
- Women (excluding civil service police and fire employees) make up 40.4 percent of professionals in city government.
- Average base pay for civilian employees is $56,704.
- Average actual pay for civilian employees — including longevity, overtime, etc. — $57,161.
- Calendar Year 2020 turnover for civilians (including retirements) was 15.3 percent.
- Calendar Year 2020 turnover for civilians (without retirements) was 12 percent.
- 44.1 percent of civilian employees live outside of Fort Worth.