School may be out, but the fun and learning doesn't have to stop. Enroll your children in Camp Fort Worth and let them discover new skills and friendships.
The Camp Fort Worth program is full of challenging and creative activities for children ages 5 to 13. Each day promises nonstop fun and excitement.
Check back for future dates.
Camp is $35 per week, or $175 for all six weeks, if paid in full at registration. Scholarships are available, for a cost of $25 per week or $125 for all six weeks, if paid in full.
Each camper will participate in the research-based reading curriculum with 45 minutes of intentional and measurable instruction based on best practices provided by a trained Literacy Support Specialist.
Camp Fort Worth Safety Update
Safety measures in place
- There will be a limited number of spots available. This is due to the need for physical distancing.
- Camp will adhere to the minimum standard health and safety protocols established by the Governor's Strike Force to Open Texas.
- Staff will disinfect all areas throughout the facility on an ongoing basis each day.
- Parent drop-off and pick-up will take place outside.
- Each camper will have their own bag of supplies. Social distancing will be enforced, with no sharing of materials.
- There will be an increased focus on personal hygiene, respiratory etiquette and hand washing.
To learn more, contact a nearby community center.