The payment and billing systems will be down for maintenance starting at 7 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 1, through 7 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 4. Payments online and by phone will be unavailable during the maintenance window. We apologize for the inconvenience.
To migrate to the MyH2O portal click here.
If you are still using our older online payment site (Paymentus),we ask that you migrate to the MyH2O portal immediately. For autopay customers, failure to migrate by 7p.m. on Friday Dec. 1, may lead to interruptions to your water account.
Business & Commercial Customers:
Beginning on Dec. 4 2023, all businesses, schools and industries who are using Fort Worth Water’s existing online payment site (Paymentus) need to go directly to the MyH2O portal to register.
Online payments for residential customers now go through the MyH2O portal, where customers can also view their water use by the day or by the hour. The data is not available in real time but is available the next day. Previous bills and payment history are available, too.
Residential customers still using the older payment site (Paymentus), must migrate to the MYH2O portal immediately. Failure to do so will cause automatic payment information to be lost and could result in past due bills.
To migrate, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the MyH2O portal by clicking the "Register/Login/One-time payment" button below
- Log in using your current portal ID and password
- For our first time MyH2O users, if you have forgotten your password, please DO NOT click "Forgot password?" Instead, request a call back by clicking here or call our Customer Contact Center at 817-392-4477 for assistance.
- You will receive an email with a link requesting you to update your password.
- Once your password is updated, you will be able to long in and your account will be officially migrated.
- New users only will need their account number and cycle/route numbers to register. This information is on your billing statement or you can obtain it by calling 817-392-4477.
- The “one-time payment” option is still available for customers who do not want to register their account.
Residents - Register/Login/One-time payment
Businesses, schools and industries with Fort Worth Water utility accounts will have access to monitor and manage their water use, and pay their water bills, through the City of Fort Worth’s online commercial MyH2O portal beginning on Monday, Dec. 4.
At that time, commercial customers can register for free by clicking the button below.
Portal users can setup a primary company profile for easy account portfolio management and select communication preferences. Among the features, commercial customers will be able to pay multiple accounts with one login as well as set up automatic payments.
Additionally, commercial MyH2O portal users will have the ability to see water usage on an hourly basis the following day.
Businesses and other commercial users who are paying their water bill online using our existing payment site will not be able to move their account information to the new MyH2O portal. A new registration is required.
The current payment site will not be available beginning Dec 3.
To register in the new MyH2O commercial portal, users must have their account number, and billing cycle and route numbers. This information is on your billing statement or call customer service at 817-392-4477 to request the information.
Businesses - Register/Login/One-time payment
Residents and businesses
View other payment options