Belmont Area Water Improvements
- Project typeWater and Wastewater Improvements
Deteriorated cast iron water mains will be replaced in an area bound by East Arlington Avenue to the north, Belzise Terrace to the east, East Jessamine Street to the south and South Riverside Drive to the west. Landmarks include the Hwy. 287/Martin Luther King Jr. Frwy to the east, Cobb Park and Sycamore Creek to the southeast and Fort Worth and Western Railroad to the west.
The affected streets include:
- East Arlington Avenue from South Riverside Drive to Daniel Street;
- East Davis Avenue from South Riverside Drive to Belzise Terrace;
- Harvey Avenue from South Riverside Drive to Ash Crescent Street;
- Belzise Terrace from East Arlington Avenue to Harvey Avenue;
- Ash Crescent Street from East Arlington Avenue to East Jessamine Street;
- East Jessamine Street from Ash Crescent Street to east 190 feet.
This project is in Council District 8. Construction will impact customers in the Belmont neighborhood association and United Communities Association area.
E. Davis Avenue at Belzise Terrace, Fort Worth 76104 View Map